יום חמישי, 2 במאי 2013

What Is an Affiliate?


I will explain what is affiliate marketing?

This next generation of the world of marketing.

 I will explain why say you are a company that manufactures tractors, great!
You need to market the tractor, in all kinds of ways, I call it classic marketing.
Classic marketing that works! And finally now able to sell the tractor.
Classic marketing problem which is very expensive and Lfamimla effective.
I'll explain why?
The company should hire a marketing expert to promote your product, in all sorts of ways that we know today.
The disadvantage of classic marketing is expensive, inefficient, and consumer product maker by several percentage points.
Today, we have affiliate marketing what is basically affiliate marketing? How to earn? What should I do?
Affiliate marketing is a way to publish online all product we wish it could be socks to cars.
The goal is simple let's say I want to sell a tractor. To sell a tractor I have customers

Where to bring customers? Answer to this question is the Internet! Just need to know where to go and where to look.
After we found the customer wants how want  to buy a tractor and after he bought the tractor.we will get 
a commission from the tractors company . and this how we make money from affiliate programs 


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה